DanuBeGreen Conference & DanuBeGreen B2B Dating ‒ How it works?
The working language of the conference is English, with translation. Admission to DanuBeGreen conference is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
Step 1: Online registration for all participants
- In the first step click on the green REGISTER NOW button on the right to provide personal and company data and register for sessions/programme items you are interested in (including DanuBeGreen B2B Dating and fieldtrip).
- After registration an automated e-mail will be sent to you.
- Your profile will be visible to other event participants as soon the event organizer has activated it. You will be informed via e-mail about the activation.
- Once you’ve selected some items, you will still have the possibility of changing the selected sessions/programme items ‒ please sign in and adapt your registration.
Step 2: Background information for DanuBeGreen B2B Dating
The DanuBeGreen B2B Dating is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 15 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts. Please be aware that the focus at DanuBeGreen B2B Dating is on cargo shipping and on the bioenergy industry along the Danube.
- Specify your company profile and sectors of interest by clicking on your name.
- Between 11‒29 January you can select your meeting partners and send meeting requests.
- At the same time each participant is able to request meetings with you which you can accept or decline. Should you not be able to attend all meetings personally, please make sure one of your colleagues also registers for DanuBeGreen B2B Dating.
- Here you can find all (availalbe) participants by choosing “matchmaking” in the filter option.
5 days prior to the event you will receive your meeting schedule which includes your meetings. You can download your personal agenda anytime after log-in under ”Meetings”.
Some tipps for DanuBeGreen B2B Dating
All profiles will be published online and will be visible for all participants of DanuBeGreen B2B Dating. You can change your profile at any time.
You will be informed by email when you can start booking meetings. Check which company profiles are most interesting for you.
Booking of meetings
You can add further meetings at any time, but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the "first come ‒ first served" principle. You can book meetings and you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants.
Your personal meeting schedule
A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (until the event you can always check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives you all necessary information about time slots, meeting table numbers and the names of your meeting partners.
At the event
At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings.
|Please consider your departure time on 30 January when receiving the final meeting schedule. You do not want to face other participants with no-shows or wait for your dating partner in vain. In case you cannot participate in a meeting, contact us to arrange a meeting shift which can be accepted by both partners.|
|Our staff will available for queries during the whole event.|